- Sydney gay politics overhaul?Posted 23 hours ago
- Overseas recognition bill vote nearsPosted 2 days ago
- Bernardi doubles down on polygamy commentsPosted 2 days ago
- Intersex reforms pave way forwardPosted 3 days ago
- Australian Marriage Equality says Rudd better for reformPosted 6 days ago
- Police-gay relations under reviewPosted 6 days ago
- Midsumma returns to Alexandra GardensPosted 6 days ago
- AFL trans vilifiers ordered to participate in mediationPosted 7 days ago
- University stifles gay rights groupsPosted 7 days ago
- Tel Aviv gay centre shooting suspects appear in courtPosted 7 days ago
Stott Despoja joins beyondblue leadership
Gay rights advocate and former senator Natasha Stott Despoja has taken up the deputy chair of mental health body beyondblue. Stott Despoja joined the board in 2008 after more than a decade in federal politics as the...
- Posted 55 days ago
Party raises funds against HIV stigma
Melbourne’s Sircuit bar is hosting a fundraising party this weekend for HIV awareness and anti-stigma campaign, ENUF. On Saturday, March 23, the bar will open its doors for the free men-only event with proceeds helping reach the...
- Posted 91 days ago
New lead for HIV-positive women
A former Senator, Australia’s top Tough Mudder racer and a well-known businessman took a stand against HIV stigma last week and joined the Melbourne-based ENUF campaign as its newest ambassadors. Australian Democrats leader Natasha Stott Despoja and...
- Posted 119 days ago