- Proposed marriage referendum dismissed days after Croatia’sPosted 1 day ago
- Aussie Actor Harry Cook “I’m Gay”Posted 1 day ago
- My terror of crossing Oxford St at Mardi GrasPosted 1 day ago
- Audiences bamboozled by transphobic Tropfest winnerPosted 1 day ago
- Donate to Community Brave to help combat teen bullying and homophobiaPosted 1 day ago
- BootCo Industriel TinselPosted 2 days ago
- Midsumma LaunchPosted 2 days ago
- GLBN Christmas PartyPosted 2 days ago
- Queerscreen Trivia @ Warren View Hotel EnmorePosted 2 days ago
- Imperial Hotel VIP 30th BirthdayPosted 2 days ago
A RuPaul and Honey Boo Boo duet?
What do you get when you cross a drag queen with a pageant princess? Hopefully some sweet, sweet music.
Drag superstar RuPaul announced at last week’s MTV VMAs that he was interested in doing a duet with Toddlers & Tiaras and Here Comes Honey Boo Boo star, Honey Boo Boo Child (AKA Alana Thompson).
With RuPaul’s duet record still in the early stages, the prospect of these two joining forces is enough to send excitement levels sky-high.
In an interview with Access Hollywood, RuPaul said that his purpose for being at the VMAs was to find his duet partners.
“I’m actually here looking for duet partners and number one on my list is Honey Boo Boo Child,” said RuPaul.
“Have you seen her? Is she here? What is she wearing?”
Whether you are a fan of Honey Boo Boo, RuPaul, both of them or neither, one thing is for certain; a duet record created by RuPaul featuring Thompson will be something for the books.