- A pucking cute Christmas videoPosted 13 hours ago
- From the diving pool to the cabaret stagePosted 14 hours ago
- Calling condom-free sex “fucking stupid” is stigmatisingPosted 15 hours ago
- Calls for independent police oversightPosted 15 hours ago
- Christine fostering a good runPosted 16 hours ago
- Star Observer issue 1204Posted 1 day ago
- Grindr makes us healthier and better lookingPosted 2 days ago
- Tom Daley’s male partner revealedPosted 2 days ago
- Under The MirrorballPosted 2 days ago
- Same-sex marriage in the ACT will be legal – for five days at leastPosted 2 days ago
CLOSED: Bob Downe double passes
Comedians and performers including Wendy Harmer, Gretel Killeen and Trevor Ashley will unite for one night only at Carriageworks in Sydney on February 27 for Bob Downe’s All-Star Mardi Gras Roast. Downe himself will be there, but for once, he won’t get the last word as his celeb friends take turn to share hilarious – and humiliating – anecdotes about the camp comedian.
Thanks to ACON, we’ve got five double passes to the event to give away to readers. For your chance to win, simply enter your details below. Good luck!
COMPETITION CLOSED – WINNERS: