- Police call for tougher hate crime sentencingPosted 1 day ago
- Rudd reverses gay marriage positionPosted 2 days ago
- Gay-friendly businesses celebratedPosted 3 days ago
- Greens push for overseas marriagePosted 7 days ago
- AFL pride campaign is “bullying”Posted 8 days ago
- Brazilian court ruling allows gay marriagesPosted 8 days ago
- Minnesota passes marriage equality billPosted 9 days ago
- Marriage rally draws sombre talePosted 10 days ago
- Marriage bill a stunt: Rainbow LaborPosted 13 days ago
- Take two: Marriage bill back to ParliamentPosted 14 days ago
Finding future families
“We’re looking to create a season for filmmakers who have something powerful and important to say, and we’re looking for a range of styles and voices that will engage a prime-time audience on ABC1 and really get people talking,” ABC TV head of Factual, Phil Craig, said.
The subject is deliberately broad and critical to the assessment criteria will be the strength of the central idea, and the creative approach for bringing it alive for the Australian prime-time audience.
ABC Factual will welcome concept pitches of approximately 2-3 pages, including a short statement about the online potential of the idea.
INFO: Proposal synopses should be sent to Edwina Waddy: firstname.lastname@example.org