- Madonna’s continued support for gay RussiaPosted 20 hours ago
- Bingham Cup takes pride of place in ARU trophy cabinetPosted 21 hours ago
- Nelson Mandela – a leader in LGBTI rights & AIDS awarenessPosted 1 day ago
- A balancing act with a differencePosted 1 day ago
- Prisoner star joins the partyPosted 1 day ago
- Equal Love banner attracts unwanted attentionPosted 1 day ago
- A pucking cute Christmas videoPosted 2 days ago
- From the diving pool to the cabaret stagePosted 2 days ago
- Calling condom-free sex “fucking stupid” is stigmatisingPosted 2 days ago
- Calls for independent police oversightPosted 2 days ago
Boo Boo went to the drag show
She came, she saw, she enjoyed! American reality TV star Honey Boo Boo is said to have seen her first drag show during the week, not at a gay night club but at a popular gay hamburger joint in Florida called “Hamburger Mary’s”. Said hamburger joint hosts drag bingo, which became Boo Boo’s first drag experience.
Word is that the Boo Boo bunch had a blast, and were so popular people were asking for photos and autographs. The reality stars decided to put out a tip jar to donate any money they raised to a charity dedicated to fighting cyber-bullying.
Judging from the photos, the family fit right in.