- Kelly Osbourne tweets Australian gay marriage supportPosted 12 hours ago
- High Court overturns ACT’s same-sex marriage legislationPosted 15 hours ago
- Women said something … now women will film somethingPosted 2 days ago
- Pride TV launches in AustraliaPosted 2 days ago
- Hey Tropfest! Us trans* are not fodder for award winning sexual manipulation “satire”Posted 3 days ago
- Twenty10′s new boss is ParadisePosted 3 days ago
- Reynolds to lead National LGBTI Health AlliancePosted 3 days ago
- Proposed marriage referendum dismissed days after Croatia’sPosted 3 days ago
- Aussie Actor Harry Cook “I’m Gay”Posted 3 days ago
- My terror of crossing Oxford St at Mardi GrasPosted 3 days ago
Rihanna whips Perez
Rihanna has unveiled the outrageous video for her latest single S&M, which is currently sitting at number one on Australian iTunes.
The Melina Matsoukas directed extravaganza is an unmistakable swipe at the singer’s critics.
She is depicted literally silencing the press with ball gags before striking a pose for the cameras while vicious headlines about her personal life and vocal ability surround her.
Riri even finds the time to put Perez Hilton on a leash and whip him like a dog.
Unfortunately, there is no cameo appearance from the pop diva’s alleged lesbian lover Tajah Burton.
S&M (below) is the third single from Rihanna’s Loud album, which has already sold more than 2 million copies around the world.
The rumoured Mardi Gras peformer arrives in Sydney for her first Australian tour in early March.