- Rudd reverses gay marriage positionPosted 1 day ago
- Gay-friendly businesses celebratedPosted 2 days ago
- Greens push for overseas marriagePosted 6 days ago
- AFL pride campaign is “bullying”Posted 7 days ago
- Brazilian court ruling allows gay marriagesPosted 7 days ago
- Minnesota passes marriage equality billPosted 8 days ago
- Marriage rally draws sombre talePosted 9 days ago
- Marriage bill a stunt: Rainbow LaborPosted 12 days ago
- Take two: Marriage bill back to ParliamentPosted 13 days ago
- Another US state gets marriage equalityPosted 14 days ago
Small book, big message
A Tasmanian author is sharing the love with a new book that goes to the heart of the gay marriage debate.
Alice Hansen recently released her sixth small book, Labels are Gay: Love is for All.
Hansen described the book as a coffee-table-style book, with “little pictures and a simple message”.
“I really just wanted to create a book that celebrated love and acceptance rather than any kind of judgement,” she said.
“Since it has come out in the last week here in Tasmania, the response has been overwhelming, which I’ve been very grateful about but it just makes you realise the message is a powerful one people are responding to.”
Hansen will distribute 300 copies to capital cities next month and will call on people to read them, pass them on and then track them on the book’s Facebook page.