- Kelly Osbourne tweets Australian gay marriage supportPosted 12 hours ago
- High Court overturns ACT’s same-sex marriage legislationPosted 16 hours ago
- Women said something … now women will film somethingPosted 2 days ago
- Pride TV launches in AustraliaPosted 2 days ago
- Hey Tropfest! Us trans* are not fodder for award winning sexual manipulation “satire”Posted 3 days ago
- Twenty10′s new boss is ParadisePosted 3 days ago
- Reynolds to lead National LGBTI Health AlliancePosted 3 days ago
- Proposed marriage referendum dismissed days after Croatia’sPosted 3 days ago
- Aussie Actor Harry Cook “I’m Gay”Posted 3 days ago
- My terror of crossing Oxford St at Mardi GrasPosted 4 days ago
WHAT’S ON SYDNEY – GLRL 25th Anniversary
The NSW Gay and Lesbian Rights Lobby is celebrating 25 years of advocacy and fighting for equality with a special dinner event at NSW Parliament House. Hosted by journalist and academic David Marr and featuring special guests such as Governor Marie Bashir AC CVO, Sydney Lord Mayor Clover Moore, former Finance Minister Penny Wong and gold medal-winning diver Matthew Mitcham, this is a night not to be missed.
When: Wednesday, October 23, 6:30pm
Price: $125 per person. Ticket price includes canapés (vegetarian and gluten free included), alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
For more information and to book tickets click here.