- Donate to Community Brave to help combat teen bullying and homophobiaPosted 11 hours ago
- Australia’s first same-sex marriages attract widespread supportPosted 2 days ago
- Madonna’s continued support for gay RussiaPosted 3 days ago
- Bingham Cup takes pride of place in ARU trophy cabinetPosted 3 days ago
- Nelson Mandela – a leader in LGBTI rights & AIDS awarenessPosted 3 days ago
- A balancing act with a differencePosted 3 days ago
- Prisoner star joins the partyPosted 3 days ago
- Equal Love banner attracts unwanted attentionPosted 4 days ago
- A pucking cute Christmas videoPosted 4 days ago
- From the diving pool to the cabaret stagePosted 4 days ago
Long Table Canapes
The word ‘canapé’ is said to have come from the French word for couch, alluding to the fact that traditionally canapés were built on stale white bread with the garnish atop the bread the way one would sit on a couch.
At February’s Long Table Canapés we can assure attendees that the canapés will not be served on stale bread. Instead, attendees can expect to be delighted by the canapés, the company and business networking.
Long Table Canapés is the SGLBA’s quarterly networking and new members night. On February 21 from 6.30pm, the SGLBA will host members and guests for a special Mardi Gras networking night. Guest speaker will be Sydney Gay and
Lesbian Mardi Gras chair Peter Urmson.
Bring a good supply of business cards as there are plenty of new contacts to be made.
INFO: Email Anthony at firstname.lastname@example.org Tickets from www.sglba.com.au $20 for members, $25 for non-members