- Madonna’s continued support for gay RussiaPosted 17 hours ago
- Bingham Cup takes pride of place in ARU trophy cabinetPosted 18 hours ago
- Nelson Mandela – a leader in LGBTI rights & AIDS awarenessPosted 23 hours ago
- A balancing act with a differencePosted 24 hours ago
- Prisoner star joins the partyPosted 24 hours ago
- Equal Love banner attracts unwanted attentionPosted 1 day ago
- A pucking cute Christmas videoPosted 2 days ago
- From the diving pool to the cabaret stagePosted 2 days ago
- Calling condom-free sex “fucking stupid” is stigmatisingPosted 2 days ago
- Calls for independent police oversightPosted 2 days ago
The gift of GRRRRR!
Boxing Day Bears takes over the Laird Hotel on Monday, December 26 from 4pm-midnight.
The charity event sees patrons bring used clothing and non-perishable food items for Arthritis Victoria shops and the Positive Living Centre, before enjoying a beer and BBQ with VICBears.