- Greens push for overseas marriagePosted 4 days ago
- AFL pride campaign is “bullying”Posted 5 days ago
- Brazilian court ruling allows gay marriagesPosted 5 days ago
- Minnesota passes marriage equality billPosted 7 days ago
- Marriage rally draws sombre talePosted 8 days ago
- Marriage bill a stunt: Rainbow LaborPosted 11 days ago
- Take two: Marriage bill back to ParliamentPosted 11 days ago
- Another US state gets marriage equalityPosted 13 days ago
- Rainbow Army takes on Newcastle mayorPosted 13 days ago
- Mixed messages on marriage free vote?Posted 14 days ago
It was all glam and glitter at the Ms Gay and Ms Transsexual Australia competition at the Shoppingtown Hotel, Doncaster on Saturday as beauties from around Australia vied for the illustrious titles.
A vision in white, Victorian Vanessa Presley (pictured) took out the honours for Ms Transsexual, while Martini Ice from Queensland won the Ms Gay crown. The competition, now in its fourth year, was part of the Midsumma Festival.
Photo: Ari Neubauer