- More DJs announced for official Mardi Gras PartyPosted 14 hours ago
- Secretly filmed emotional coming out video to inspire othersPosted 14 hours ago
- Gold, gold, gold for dragon boatersPosted 14 hours ago
- Kelly Osbourne tweets Australian gay marriage supportPosted 16 hours ago
- High Court overturns ACT’s same-sex marriage legislationPosted 19 hours ago
- Women said something … now women will film somethingPosted 2 days ago
- Pride TV launches in AustraliaPosted 2 days ago
- Hey Tropfest! Us trans* are not fodder for award winning sexual manipulation “satire”Posted 3 days ago
- Twenty10′s new boss is ParadisePosted 3 days ago
- Stay socially connected to supportive friends and family for your mental healthPosted 3 days ago
Introducing Neon Hitch
Acclaimed British songwriter turned singer Neon Hitch, her real name, has unveiled her debut single and video clip.
The aspiring pop diva, who is better known for penning Ke$ha’s Blah Blah Blah and is believed to have contributed songs to Britney’s new album, proves to be a star in her own right with the pretty electro-ballad Get Over U.
Penned by Australia’s own Sia and produced by Benny Blanco, the track is an interesting take on the always popular break up anthem.
Neon focuses on the future instead of the past – a theme that continues in the song’s kooky video (below), which finds the former circus performer collecting water to literally wash that man right out of her hair.
If the hype and blog love surrounding this woman are any indication, we will be hearing a lot more from her in the future.