- Hey Tropfest! Us trans* are not fodder for award winning sexual manipulation “satire”Posted 23 hours ago
- Twenty10′s new boss is ParadisePosted 1 day ago
- Reynolds to lead National LGBTI Health AlliancePosted 1 day ago
- Proposed marriage referendum dismissed days after Croatia’sPosted 2 days ago
- Aussie Actor Harry Cook “I’m Gay”Posted 2 days ago
- My terror of crossing Oxford St at Mardi GrasPosted 2 days ago
- Audiences bamboozled by transphobic Tropfest winnerPosted 2 days ago
- Donate to Community Brave to help combat teen bullying and homophobiaPosted 2 days ago
- BootCo Industriel TinselPosted 2 days ago
- Midsumma LaunchPosted 2 days ago
Melbourne lesbian couple wins fashion wedding comp
Orchestrated by New Zealand Fashion Designer Annah Stretton, the campaign, designed to encourage Australia to follow suit with New Zealand and legalise gay marriage, is set to be a momentous occasion as Brooklyn and Nicole exchange vows on the catwalk in front of 1000 fashionistas and supporters of gay marriage.
“This is a cause that I am incredibly passionate about,” Stretton said. “I have always been proud to call myself a New Zealander and even more so now that we do not discriminate against those who want to be married based on their gender. Because they cannot yet get married in their own country, I’m inviting our Aussie neighbours to jump the ditch and, using the platform I have been given at New Zealand Fashion Week, be married for the world to see in what is set to be a fashion show extravaganza that will be remembered for years to come.”
The couple will receive return flights and accommodation from their nearest capital city, a wedding after-party to be attended by 250 guests at Pullman Auckland Hotel and custom-made dresses by Annah Stretton to complete the experience.