- Madonna’s continued support for gay RussiaPosted 21 hours ago
- Bingham Cup takes pride of place in ARU trophy cabinetPosted 23 hours ago
- Nelson Mandela – a leader in LGBTI rights & AIDS awarenessPosted 1 day ago
- A balancing act with a differencePosted 1 day ago
- Prisoner star joins the partyPosted 1 day ago
- Equal Love banner attracts unwanted attentionPosted 1 day ago
- A pucking cute Christmas videoPosted 2 days ago
- From the diving pool to the cabaret stagePosted 2 days ago
- Calling condom-free sex “fucking stupid” is stigmatisingPosted 2 days ago
- Calls for independent police oversightPosted 2 days ago
Kylie’s new album hits next month
Kylie Minogue will release her new album The Abbey Road Sessions on October 26.
The album features 16 tracks, all reworked, spanning Kylie’s 25-year career. The album was recorded in London’s legendary Abbey Road Studios with Minogue’s band and a full orchestra.
Nick Cave re-recorded his vocal on the famous duet, Where The Wild Roses Grow, especially for the album.
Other highlights of the album include Better The Devil You Know, Confide In Me, a sultry On A Night Like This, All The Lovers, Finer Feelings and a version of The Locomotion which swaggers with 1950′s panache.
Minogue will perform most tracks from the album with the BBC Concert Orchestra this Saturday, September 8 at London’s Hyde Park, headlining Proms In the Park.
The track-listing for the album is:
ALL THE LOVERS
ON A NIGHT LIKE THIS
BETTER THE DEVIL YOU KNOW
HAND ON YOUR HEART
I BELIEVE IN YOU
COME INTO MY WORLD
CONFIDE IN ME
CAN’T GET YOU OUT OF MY HEAD
WHERE THE WILD ROSES GROW
I SHOULD BE SO LUCKY
LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT
NEVER TOO LATE