- Mother alleges discrimination over lack of autopsy for HIV-positive sonPosted 19 hours ago
- No Glee for One Million MumsPosted 19 hours ago
- Ellen addresses marriage rumoursPosted 19 hours ago
- ‘Tis the season for a DWV Christmas classicPosted 19 hours ago
- Straight male German celebrities kiss for LGBTI acceptancePosted 19 hours ago
- Human Rights Week: Ihar in BelarusPosted 20 hours ago
- Peace be with usPosted 22 hours ago
- Dolly Parton: “I’m Miley’s fairy godmother”Posted 24 hours ago
- Labor clarifies position on marriage referendumPosted 1 day ago
- Darwin Outgames calls for volunteersPosted 1 day ago
Big Bang star opens up on dating costars and sexuality
The Big Bang Theory actress and ‘The Talk’ co-host Sara Gilbert has opened up about coming out as part of ‘secret spilling week’ on ‘The Talk’, where she has revealed that she realised she was gay while dating “The Big Bang Theory” star Johnny Galecki.
“I thought he was super cute and had a total crush on him,” she said. “We started dating and he would come over and we would make out, and then I would start to get depressed. Johnny felt badly, I think, and started to take it personally and didn’t understand what was going on. So I eventually told him that I thought it was about my sexuality, and he was super sweet about it.”
The pair dated as teenagers back in the 1990s while the pair where filming the TV series “Roseanne”.
After the two split Gilbert started dating women.
“I don’t ever really think of things as out or in,” Gilbert said in an interview with Entertainment Weekly. “I just think I am who I am, and when topics come up that are appropriate, I’ll talk about them and share when it seems right.”