- Nelson Mandela – a leader in LGBTI rights & AIDS awarenessPosted 13 hours ago
- A balancing act with a differencePosted 14 hours ago
- Prisoner star joins the partyPosted 14 hours ago
- Equal Love banner attracts unwanted attentionPosted 15 hours ago
- A pucking cute Christmas videoPosted 1 day ago
- From the diving pool to the cabaret stagePosted 1 day ago
- Calling condom-free sex “fucking stupid” is stigmatisingPosted 1 day ago
- Calls for independent police oversightPosted 1 day ago
- Christine fostering a good runPosted 1 day ago
- Star Observer issue 1204Posted 2 days ago
Dolly’s on her way Down Under
The one and only Dolly Parton is on her way to Australia, performing a series of shows in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth as part of the ‘Blue Smoke World Tour’ starting in February 2014.
Country music legend and gay icon Dolly Parton remains one of the genre’s most-successful female artists, thanks to a barrage of hits including 9 To 5 and Jolene. As well as featuring in countless films and having an amusement park built in her honour, Dolly is also credited with writing I Will Always Love You, one of the best-loved ballads ever composed.
We have also been told that Dolly will have some ‘exciting news’ on her Australian tour which will give Aussie fans an opportunity like no other.
Tickets go on sale 9am on November 1.