THE Logie Awards last night was more than just Australian TV’s “nights of nights” — it was also a show of marriage equality support from celebrities.
Available this week to purchase, the ring will see its profits donated AME for its continuing work.
At the Logies, comedian and House Husbands star Julia Morris was spotted wearing the ring:
— Julia Morris (@Ladyjmo) April 28, 2014
Redfern Now actor Kirk Page, who was nominated for his role as a gay Indigenous father in the series, was also seen wearing the ring on the night.
Finally, So You Think You Can Dance judge Paula Abdul tweeted a picture of herself wearing the ring:
— The Real Paula Abdul (@PaulaAbdul) April 28, 2014
Other celebrities who have jumped on board and shown their support with the ring include:
– Dannii Minogue
– DJ Ruby Rose and her fiance Phoebe Dahl
– Singer/songwriter Deni Hines
– Academy Award-winning costume designer Tim Chappel
– Comedian Adam Hills
– Olympic snowboarder Belle Brockhoff
– Singer/songwriter Sarah McLeod
– Victoria’s Secret model Shanina Shaik
– Model and Vogue cover girl Jess Hart
– Designer Steven Khalil