- Naughty or nice asks DNA’s sexy SantaPosted 14 hours ago
- Disney’s first gay prince Jonathan GroffPosted 17 hours ago
- 2013 was eventful, but there’s more work to do in 2014Posted 17 hours ago
- Inspirational Carmen remembered as trans pioneerPosted 17 hours ago
- Couples, advocates look on bright side after ACT marriages annulledPosted 18 hours ago
- 2013 Star Observer in review: Top 10 Soap-Box OpinionsPosted 20 hours ago
- Smiling assassin housewife slays homophobiaPosted 23 hours ago
- Sportsman Hotel’s 24th BirthdayPosted 1 day ago
- Star Observer issue 1206Posted 2 days ago
- 2013 Star Observer in review: Top 10 LGBTI News ArticlesPosted 2 days ago
Nicole Scherzinger covers Adele
Nicole Scherzinger has covered Adele’s worldwide number one hit Rolling In The Deep at a private party in Monte Carlo.
The former Pussycat Doll is the latest in a long line of artists to take on the song and while she puts in an admirable effort, it still falls well short of the critically acclaimed original.
Her version is vocally impressive but lacks the raw power and emotion that Adele brings to the song.
Perhaps she should stick to upbeat pop songs like her current top 20 Australian hit Don’t Hold Your Breath or new US single Right There.
No doubt we’ll be seeing a lot more of Nicole over the next few months given her high-profile new job as a judge on American X Factor.
Listen to her cover of Rolling In The Deep and let us know how you think it stacks up against Adele’s version.
Via Rap Up.