- Audiences bamboozled by transphobic Tropfest winnerPosted 13 hours ago
- Donate to Community Brave to help combat teen bullying and homophobiaPosted 18 hours ago
- BootCo Industriel TinselPosted 1 day ago
- Midsumma LaunchPosted 1 day ago
- GLBN Christmas PartyPosted 1 day ago
- Queerscreen Trivia @ Warren View Hotel EnmorePosted 1 day ago
- Imperial Hotel VIP 30th BirthdayPosted 1 day ago
- Weekend @ The LairdPosted 1 day ago
- Queerscreen Fundraiser PreviewPosted 1 day ago
- OX livePosted 1 day ago
Olly Murs drags it up as Kylie in gold hot pants
Whilst on tour with Robbie Williams Murs has dressed in a pair of gold hot pants, with a strappy ladies’ top and a blonde wig resembling Kylie Minogue to duet with Robbie Williams to perform the duet ‘Kids’ on stage.
Posing for a funny picture while wearing the getup, Olly turned his back to the camera to show off his behind before glancing over his shoulder.
He then posted it on Twitter, adding: “It’s been emotional @robbiewilliams thanks for letting me support you on tour & being your KYLIE night after night x”
Speaking shortly after the tour kicked off, Olly told the Daily Star: “Robbie actually asked me what song I wanted to do with him live. I mean, he asked me.
“I didn’t want to pick a song that he might do near the end of the set because that’s Robbie’s moment, so I asked about ‘Candy’ but in the end we decided ‘Kids’ was best. It’s great to be Kylie.”