- Proposed marriage referendum dismissed days after Croatia’sPosted 1 day ago
- Aussie Actor Harry Cook “I’m Gay”Posted 1 day ago
- My terror of crossing Oxford St at Mardi GrasPosted 1 day ago
- Audiences bamboozled by transphobic Tropfest winnerPosted 1 day ago
- Donate to Community Brave to help combat teen bullying and homophobiaPosted 1 day ago
- BootCo Industriel TinselPosted 2 days ago
- Midsumma LaunchPosted 2 days ago
- GLBN Christmas PartyPosted 2 days ago
- Queerscreen Trivia @ Warren View Hotel EnmorePosted 2 days ago
- Imperial Hotel VIP 30th BirthdayPosted 2 days ago
Matt Bomer won’t be Christian Grey
We tried, internet: the online petition to appeal to the casting couch for the movie ’50 Shades of Grey’ to consider Matt Bomer to play the role of Christian Grey … failed.
He lost out to Once Upon a Time actor Jamie Dornan. Whilst Dornan may not be gay, he is a very visually … talented actor.
For the record, judging from previous roles in the TV show Once Upon a Time and movie Marie Antoinette, he is more than qualified to take on the naked scenes of the S&M-obsessed billionaire.